In recognition of your exceptional contribution to your co-op/internship employer and workplace.
Congratulations to all students nominated for Co-op Student of the Year!
Nascent Co-op Students of the Year 2018
“Brandon was able to hit the ground running, coming in well prepared for the work assigned to him. Brandon has become a valued member of our team.”
– Terry Curtis, Operations Engineering Manager, Test Engineering, Celestica
“We have been impressed with her positive attitude & productivity during the time she has been here. She surpassed all our expectations by going above and beyond.”
– Diane Singh, Human Resources Manager, Dishon Ltd.
- Basil Mahmood – Electrical Engineering
- Can Unlusoy – Mechanical Engineering
- Chirag Sardana – Computer Engineering
- Dan Colvin – Mechanical Engineering
- Joshua Abraham – Computer Engineering
- Moamenbellah Moustafa – Civil Engineering
- Mohammad Syed – Electrical Engineering
- Ziad Ahmed – Mechanical Engineering
What You Win
The two winning students receive a certificate and a $500 cash reward from the Lassonde Co-op Program to recognize their achievements. All nominates students receive a letter and certificate of recognition for their nomination at the 2018 L’Oscars in September.
Our Selection Criteria
The Lassonde co-op team will review application and present the top applicant to the Co-op & Internship Faculty Advisory Committee for a final vote and selection of the two award winners. The decision of the selection committee is final and may not be appealed.
- Co-op/Internship job achievement(s)
- Supervisor’s personal comments
- Extra-curricular achievements at Lassonde/York University
- Satisfactory completion of the Co-op/Internship Courses
How to Apply
By submitting your application, you agree to allow co-op education to use your name, profile, and photograph for publication and promotional purposes.